Sugeng rawuh... Selamat datang... Ahlan wa sahlan... Welcome...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

become a PHARMACIST, is a BIG decision!

May be we can call it "renewing" memory. Started from the first time i know what's the meaning (real meaning) of pharmacy, i know that this is not me to become part of that word. I force my self to try more and more, but i failed in that time (around my 1st to 3rd semester). I dont care what my lecturer explained the theory or they said anything about chemical, atoms, the kovalen bounding atoms, etc. what the hell it is...

It's feels like the world laugh so luod of me...


But, GOD have a beautiful plan for me... the turn point comes from my IQ test setificate when i was on senior high school. Shakily i hold the papper and clearly i read the following job that suitable for me. And... theres written PHARMACY. From that time, I realize my self that God have a big plan of me, and thats must be the best.


Different condition happen today when i get pharmaceutical advanced. The lecturer support me althought it's not directly to be a superior pharmacist. She explained how lofty become a pharmacist. It's about mission in life. When people come to us and need for help, we can give our pharmaceutical care for them, and finaly they can heal their disease... and this feeling is more than just happy. Yeah, more than just happy, its life satisfaction...

Dont play around with drug, because it's half poison half like honey...




frustating with the English thick book...



practice report papper run off everyday...



discussion is more usefull...


but keep on fight!!! always optimistic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment